<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Sunday, March 04, 2007
hi

yesterday was dragonboating .
then I just realised that
I hit my bone on the edge of the seat.
the bone happens to be right at the bottom,
the tail bone I guess.
ok
so it hurts whenever I sit down,
change my sitting position,
sitting on the sofa,
getting up from my chair,
getting up from my bed
and even from the toilet seat.
and it showed no signs of recovery
esp after I rubbed it.
The strangest thing.
It does not hurt at all
when I am standing,walking or running.


Politics- something that I realised that they do EXIST.
I have totally no intention of being involved in it.
Certain things should come to a complete stop.
Tired.